1. Docs shared with me, show me a picture of the owner on the document.
2. I can upload files from my computer through the Google Drive icon on my computer and I don't have to open up the internet.
3. When I'm working on a document, I can add or change the folder location right in the document.
4. I can look at my docs and collections in a visual layout rather than a list.
5. I can search for documents by their file type.
6. Under the create options, I have a more section that lets me choose from SlideRocket and Lucidchart Diagram (2 new apps added this year that associated with our Google accounts).
7. They changed the name from Collections to Folders!!!!!
Finally, for those of you who like shortcuts, here are the keyboard shortcuts for Google Drive: