Assessment tools for online content, presentations, mind maps and more. Great tool so you don't have to re-invent the wheel.
- iPad apps, 3D movie resources, and some sweet teaching materials by Glenn Weibe. Great resources for connecting to the building of the Titanic 2.
- Interactive 3D model of the human body that allows you look at the various components of the body - skeleton, muscles, organs, veins. You can customize to have multiple or single layers.
- Similar to Battleship, this game gives students practice on reading a four quadrant coordinates graph. You can play against the computer or a friend.
- Students can practice their math facts with this fun interactive game. Shoot your circus performers out of the cannon on to the correct answer. Students will also have to work with angle and power of the cannon to hit the correct mat.
- Good resource for science students. This site is dedicated to information about the Sun and how it effects the Earth.
- Provides links to specific details for each activity listed.
- Check out the most famous trips in history on these maps. Learn facts about the trip as you visually follow the course.
- Free lesson plans and games for learning civics (government, law, budgeting, Constitution and Bill of Rights)