Digital Learning Day was started to showcase how technology can improve student outcomes and
Here are some resources that will assist teachers and students as they explore Digital Learning Day:
- Digital Learning Day (official website)
- Digital Learning Day: Resource Roundup - includes a video introduction to technology integration, online learning and blended classroom resources, digital games in the classroom and more.
- Digital Learning Day: Activities and Ideas - includes lesson plans, digital tools and other resources
- PBS Learning Media: Digital Tools - short video tutorials on using free online tools for teaching and learning
- Digital Learning Day Facebook Page - collection of ideas and resources shared by other educators around the world
- PI Day (official website)
- Plan a Pi Day Party - Education World provides a list of lesson plans and activities for celebrating Pi Day with your students.
- Dunk Tank!: Circles - A fun interactive quiz show all about diameter, circumference, radius and pi created by PBS Learning Media.
- Teachπ.org - Find Pi Day videos, book recommendations, activities and more.
- 7 Classroom Resources for Pi Day - List put out by Edutopia
- Exploring Pi - This article from Scholastic provides some history on Pi as well as links to lessons geared toward elementary students.